YouTube Channel Name: Wrinkled Brain NET
YouTube Channel URL: https://bit.ly/2Qx8kH0
- POP vs OOP Programming and Software Development – an Overview: Presentation is for a class entitled “An Introduction to Computer Science.” click link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=723&v=jcEhAn-zFpY
- Introduction to DFARS Auditing Training: This is a first pass video that discusses some of the proposed trainings by Wrinkled Brain, which will be available in early 2019. Please feel free to send comments, suggestions, etc. The video link can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZGpxFT7SU
We will be expanding our Video training links in the 2018-2019 year to reflect what we already do in-person.
Recommended Cyber Security Training path:
- (necessary) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training and certification: see the ECCouncil information here – https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/
- (recommended) Security Analyst (ECSA) training and certification: see the ECCouncil information here – https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-security-analyst-ecsa/
- (suggested) Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) training and certification: see the ECCouncil information here: https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/licensed-penetration-tester-lpt-master/
- (necessary) CompTIA Security+ training and certification: see CompTIA’s information here – https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/security
- (recommended) CompTIA CySA+ Cyber Security Analyst training and certification: see CompTIA’s information here – https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/cybersecurity-analyst
- (suggested) CompTIA PenTest+ Certified Penetration Tester training and certification: see CompTIA’s information here – https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/pentest
Sources for Training
- Our General Training Categories are:
- DOD/DFARS training
- Cyber Hygiene – Compliance Training for Organizations
- Auditing the Information Security Infrastructure
- Certification Training Courses
The Legal Stuff
Disclaimer of Warranty; Due Diligence. The training videos and associated slide desks are being offered “as is,” and Wrinkled Brain Network and the contributing authors disclaims all warranties of quality, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. The training content recipient acknowledges that it has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or condition of the training videos and associated slide decks and that no such statements or representations have been made.
Limitation of Liability. Neither Wrinkled Brain Network, its officers, directors, employees, agents, or contractors nor any contributing authors will be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to these training videos and associated slide decks (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Wrinkled Brain Network or the contributing authors have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.